Special Events

If you are sponsoring an event within the City Limits, on public property that you may be selling goods, alcohol, blocking streets, serving alcohol, public sidewalk use, you will need to complete a special event application.  This application covers all areas, therefore some sections may not apply to your event. Additional steps may need to be taken if alcohol is involved.

Included are forms you may need for your event.  Please be aware, applications need to be submitted to the City Clerk thirty (30) days prior to the event for processing and submitting for Council consideration.  Council members meet the first and third Tuesday of the month.

Applications to the State take more time to process, so please take that into consideration when planning your event and making application.

Questions? Contact Amara Packard, Interim City Clerk, or email Amara.